Clan BFaC's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cancellation

4 posters

Go down

Cancellation Empty Cancellation

Post by Myre Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:05 pm

Tales of a Tapeworm is put on indefinite hold until I can get some more storyline for it, and some better ideas. Until then, I am working on another project. I won't reveal what it is just yet, because it might not end up working very well. More later. Tales of a Tapeworm is not OFFICIALLY canceled, just put on hold until I gain more knowledge on certain things and get more ideas.
Myre
Myre

Male
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Cancellation Empty Re: Cancellation

Post by Mooo-Gunsniper Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:40 pm

Nice to see you didn't officially cancel it. Just don't name it Cancellation next time.
Mooo-Gunsniper
Mooo-Gunsniper
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sniperwolf777 Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:18 pm

fail. Another doomed project
sniperwolf777
sniperwolf777
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Male
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://www.sniperswithoutfear.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Myre Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Lulz. That WAS misleading, wasn't it?
Myre
Myre

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sniperwolf777 Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:30 am

yes misleading mm Quite of course
sniperwolf777
sniperwolf777
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Myre Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:28 am

Here's a screenshot from the new project I've taken up. Not much so far, but I think this one is going to amount to something. This WILL be finished. If you want information on the map, send me a PM. By the way, this isn't the whole screeshot. Dunno why.

Cancellation War32008-10-1520-24-48-56
Myre
Myre

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firemonkey Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:13 am

What's the top right?

And how again was the gameplay suppose to be? You said "Like the Plague 2 or dark deeds" but not everyone has played those kinds of maps. Are you saying that we just randomly pick a place to build and start build shitz while the evil hunts of down?
Firemonkey
Firemonkey
Super Active Member
Super Active Member

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Myre Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:42 am

Well, it starts with a cinematic (Which can be skipped, of course) and then you start out in the area pictured. However, there are no monsters there. That was just put in for the heck of it. The camera angle is also normal, I was just changing it for a view of the peasant and skeleton. Anyways, the basic idea is this: You all run and find a place to hide. Not all of you will build, as there will be different characters for different roles. Builder will be one, along with Priest, Druid, Ranger, Rifleman, Exorcist, Warrior, Tinker, and a few others. They will all benefit the team in different ways, and have items that only they can use. For instance, a Warrior cannot use a mechanical arm upgrade. Each character will be able to create some type of defence, but none will be as effective as a builders. Assassins can create small shacks that shadowmeld, Tinkers can make small workshops that output clockwork machines, and things like that. The monsters will have several ways they can be played. A random player will be asked if they would like to help the monsters, and if they select yes they will be given hero choices. If none of the players want to help the monsters, then they will be given a very slight boost in stats to help keep it balanced (Seeing as how they have no hero unit). They wander the map, exploring every nook and cranny available, and smash the crap out of anything that looks remotely hostile. If one monster encounters a unit, it will call any nearby monsters to it's aid. Different monsters have different call ranges, like a werewolf's howl attracts many more monsters than a toxic slime's gurgle (Which attracts nothing). It will have various difficulties, which change the amount of monster's roaming the map. When a player is killed, they can choose to leave the game (Unless they are red) help another player by becoming a ghost and bestowing special buffs and such, or become a monster. There are evil ghosts, but for now they will be called Poltergeists. A friendly ghost can haunt locations, giving team-mates visibility of the surrounding area, possess creatures (If a ghost dies like this, it has a respawn time of one minute) or just watch the game progress. If you have any suggestions or questions, let me know.
Myre
Myre

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooo-Gunsniper Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Sounds fun. I like how every class is able to build.
Mooo-Gunsniper
Mooo-Gunsniper
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sniperwolf777 Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:10 pm

i really wanna try it.
sniperwolf777
sniperwolf777
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Myre Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:46 am

Well, MOST classes can build. Seeing as how more powerful classes will be less dependent on building, there will be a few who won't be able to build anything at all unless it's an item you can use to create a structure. Not all buildings will necessarily be useful all the time either. The shadow-melding structure will most likely have to be rebuilt once a night, and poltergeists will have true sight.
Myre
Myre

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum