Clan BFaC's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Depths

3 posters

Go down

Into the Depths Empty Into the Depths

Post by Myre Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:26 am

This is where I will be posting class progress, terrain progress, and possibly screenshots of gameplay. Stay tuned!

Mages: Around 25% Done.

Fighters: 0%

Support: 0%

Base Classes: 0% (I should do these first, but I have plans for the six mage classes I DO NOT want to forget and want to work out all the irritating bugs there will be before balancing starts so I can just change values and know that nothing will die.)

Terrain: Holy shit I'm not gonna go there.

Triggers: Depends on which spells need triggers, what triggers I'll need to add in the event that stuff doesn't work according to plan, and what new features will be added without notice.

Introduction: This is nearing completion. I will add more flare to it in the final few versions, but for now it's fine. It is not a cinematic. Certain features will have to be added to prevent players from being left behind, such as a thirty second limit after the start command is typed to teleport them to an assigned player after the game has started.

Storyline: 90% finished. Just a few additional holes that need to be filled. Probably going to dump gravel in them till the cement arrives. (Shitty plot twists and such till I can think of better things.)
Myre
Myre

Male
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Into the Depths Empty Re: Into the Depths

Post by darkwulfv Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:35 am

Uhhh... Why don't you write/type the ideas down so you don't forget? Nub.

I look forward to this. What kind of map is it?
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-04-19

https://clanbfac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Myre Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:13 am

When I write things down for later there's about a one in a millionth chance it'll get done.

It's a co-operative survival map where you choose a basic class (Around four of those) then level up to ten and split off into a sub-class. It's sort of like Ua2 in a way. Mooo has been testing heroes with me and such.
Myre
Myre

Male
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooo-Gunsniper Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Lol @ Terrain Comment.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the terrain part of a map like that would scare me too. Razz
Mooo-Gunsniper
Mooo-Gunsniper
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down