Clan BFaC's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News

3 posters

Go down

News Empty News

Post by Myre Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:31 am

Defense of Castle BFaC is in progress again, but it's starting with something simple. A basic zombie invasion attack lasting several minutes. This was originally going to be a bonus game mode, but since it's easier to make and Snipes wants this NAO!!! It's what I'm going to spew out of my ass for you all to goof off on.

It will be more modern-day. All of the original heroes will be located in the bonus heroes section of the barracks, and will only be accessible if the host types -bonus, or a more humor-based game mode is used.

If -bonus isn't typed, then there will be marines and various other stock heroes for your use.

Actually, it's not going to be a castle. I have something special planned for the defensive position, seeing as how it's modern day. Wink

The new time period also opens up more possibilities, so expect some neat-o features.

Also, seeing as how I have more knowledge regarding leak fixing, the new map will run much faster and won't die late-game, like the last version.
Myre
Myre

Male
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

News Empty Re: News

Post by Mooo-Gunsniper Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:45 am

I like the changes. (Humor-based game modes? I'll be looking forward to that then Razz)
Mooo-Gunsniper
Mooo-Gunsniper
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myre Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:34 am

Well, the map was originally just for shits n' giggles, but I figured I'd get some of the stuff working out before I started making a bunch of retarded game modes. Also, I decided to fuck the marine classes and just give you stats and abilities based on what you have equipped and a few selectable things in the beginning. Wewt. That is, of course, only if you pick a marine.
Myre
Myre

Male
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sniperwolf777 Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Lulz, Humour based game modes. What about the class specific items? Razz
sniperwolf777
sniperwolf777
Mega Poster