Clan BFaC's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah, yeah. I'm alive again. .... How many of -you- are?

+3
sniperwolf777
Mooo-Gunsniper
Frost_Wolf
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yeah, yeah. I'm alive again. .... How many of -you- are? Empty Yeah, yeah. I'm alive again. .... How many of -you- are?

Post by Frost_Wolf Thu May 05, 2011 8:21 pm

BFaC became a general gamer group, eh? Wasn't that way when I vanished, but.. change is good, generally.

I have come back from the dead for.. what, the second time? I forget, but I do intend to start stomping on some toes to get people moving. I won't be the worthless ornamental officer I was back then. So then, I appologize for the ragefilled messages I sent to a couple of folks for letting the organization die. I don't have much room to talk, seeing as I was an early person to vanish... Probably as much of my fault as Fighter. And yes, I blame Fighter. .. Or was it Moo I blamed for everything all those years ago?... I think it was Fighter, sure of it! So, yes. Look at what you did, man. >:\

I have a good excuse for disappearing, though. I wasn't able to access a site back then, and I think there was one.. but I have long sense forgotten, so no one had any out of game contact with me. Reason I vanished from WCIII: The Frozen Throne is.. well, if you'd like I can try to get a picture of the massive crack running through the disk? I can't get pictures of the virus that destroyed my computer, or of the one that ate my internet connection -before- that one. All in all ... Every time I stood up, someone put the damn table corner over my head. Eventually it knocked me out. AKA.. Stress has done stuff to me, my mental stability is questionable and I use a freakish amount of analogies now. So if I act differently than I did then, don't be surprised.

And no, I'm not going to start reciting quotes 'n stuff. I make my own analogies. It's fun Very Happy.

Anyhow. I'm going to start tap dancing on your feet, Dark not excluded, if I find a way to contact you. You've been warned.

I. HAVE. RETURNED.
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Back to top Go down

Yeah, yeah. I'm alive again. .... How many of -you- are? Empty Re: Yeah, yeah. I'm alive again. .... How many of -you- are?

Post by Mooo-Gunsniper Thu May 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Welcome back Frost. It's been quite a while now. How long, I'm not sure.

The clan, as you suspected, is dead. Pretty much everything that happens within it happens on these long-forgotten forums. Occasionally someone posts something and that generates one or two posts from other people, but that's about it.

WC3, while not officially dead, can be considered dead by most. It was killed by hosting bots, so I can guarantee you most of the games right now are empty. Nowadays, people use it to play private games with friends.

About blame: nobody should be blamed for anything. We all had our own reasons. If there must be blame, then we all get a share of it.

As for the clan revival, I think it's entirely possible, but it will require a lot of effort and time. I'll also only be willing to help so long as I'm not the only one doing it.

If you've got other questions, then go for it. I'm pretty sure I've missed something while typing this.
Mooo-Gunsniper
Mooo-Gunsniper
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Yeah, yeah. I'm alive again. .... How many of -you- are? Empty Re: Yeah, yeah. I'm alive again. .... How many of -you- are?

Post by Frost_Wolf Thu May 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Don't worry about my so called 'Rageblame' at Dark and Sniper, it's in good humor. I understand that I can't really place blame on anyone while knowing that my disappearance certainly didn't -help- keep the clan around.

And I think.. I vanished around 2008 the first time. Fighter got me to download Hamachi for Lan games.. and it gave me a virus that utterly destroyed my internet, so I had to wait a good while before I could fix the computer. I don't hold a grudge against him for it xD. Second time, I got another killer virus and had to reboot my comp, and.. realized.. that reinstalling WCIII wouldn't be happening any time soon. My Frozen Throne CD has a nice 'ol split running through it.

I think Hosting bots + years of ideas being made into maps did WCIII in. Eventually new maps would just be reformed repeats of others; originality all lost, which was the main hook of the B.net hosting. The Bots... Just.. egh, dang they were annoying.

As for the Revival that I would still love to take a shot at, getting ahold of Dark would likely be a good first move. That is, if he is within reach? And since WCIII is now basically a novelty.. perhaps new foundations, seeing as the current ones don't generate that much attention any longer.
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sniperwolf777 Thu May 05, 2011 11:25 pm

HOW DARE YOU BLAME ME?

Yeah this shit is dead.
sniperwolf777
sniperwolf777
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Male
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://www.sniperswithoutfear.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Thu May 05, 2011 11:29 pm

I blame who I like! And it's just more fun to blame you. ... You're a newfie?... -grins wickedly-
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Fri May 06, 2011 1:41 am

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT.

We're not dead. I stopped even coming here because everyone stopped showing up. But with Fluffy and Sniper posting, Frost alive...

I think a revival is in order.
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-04-19

https://clanbfac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 1:50 am

-cackles madly- Stirring up stuff. Such fun.

First things first.

Check List: Have Dark, Check.
Need new source of people, ideas?
Ponder what we will do with new people, Snipe, no trolling -shakes finger at-
See if we can wake up some other dormant members?

^-- Ideas, perhaps?
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Fri May 06, 2011 2:08 am

Fewmets is gonna try and bring Myre back.
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 2:12 am

Sweet! ...
Who are they again?

.. Erm.. I've been gone a long time. Anybody care to fill me in on all that's transpired while I've been taking my dirt-nap?
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Fri May 06, 2011 2:14 am

Honestly, BFaC has been around (and gone) so long that I don't even remember specific events. Nothing significant.

Myre and Fewmets were after your time, I believe.
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 2:17 am

All I honestly remember was the origin of BFaC. Sniper, Mooo, Fighter, me, you, and Fire. I.. think there was someone else, but I'm trying to dredge up.. what, three? Four year old memories?

I do think I enjoyed blaming things on Fighter, though.

S'good to see you again, bro.
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Fri May 06, 2011 4:18 am

There were a few of us. Not many made it to the final "cut", persay. We did lose a few along the way. But we picked up some pretty awesome people too.
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fewmets Fri May 06, 2011 4:41 am

Hello, and welcome back. *warm embrace*

Ideas for recruitment? We could always hire a couple hookers and give an hour free to anyone who signs up (Since Snipes not allowed to troll I will Razz)

But seriously, thank you for reviving the clan. You have my eternal gratitude. God knows I have't bugged Dark about it enough >.>

Fewmets
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Female
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.trixstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 am

It's the least I could do after disappearing for years on end while supposed to have an obligation to the Clan. I still got my work cut out for me, though.
(and I really oughta thank Dark for being so.. reaction...y. S'good stuff. -nod-)

Honestly, I hadn't expected people to start springing to life so quickly. Pleasant surprise!
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 7:24 pm

... Whoa, whoa. Wait. WHAT? If snipes isn't allowed to troll, he will cease to exist! He's like an ownry plant; trolling is his photosynthesis.

.. K. Enough picking on Snipe for me this week.

I'm askin' my girlfriend if she would have any interest in something like this. I'll poke at my 'sister' too. She's a she and has as big of a hard-on for wolves as any one else here, as well as Forum rp. But I can't promise too much. They do have wills of their own, and I'm not that controlling of an individual.

Sorry for the double posting, by the way! I get bored easy.. and no one has been online since last night Dx.

Last edited by Frost_Wolf on Fri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .. Uh.. OCD?)
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by biglittles22 Sat May 07, 2011 1:34 am

hey qt;). welcome back...in case your wondering, i was probably the last original member that you forgot Razz
biglittles22
biglittles22

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Sat May 07, 2011 1:36 am

Forgot to put on the list, yeah! but not forgot, no xD. I remember ya, man.
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by biglittles22 Sat May 07, 2011 1:42 am

lol, well, hopefully you'll forget the obnoxious insults and other annoying bullshit that i've said...

i was reading a few things on the forums from a few years ago...and goddam i was annoying...why didn't u guys say anything? lol
biglittles22
biglittles22

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Sat May 07, 2011 1:54 am

I can't make any calls here xD. I have failtastic memory, so I'll take your word for it? x3
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by biglittles22 Sat May 07, 2011 2:30 am

haha, the fact that you have a "failtastic" memory is probably for the best
biglittles22
biglittles22

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Sat May 07, 2011 2:35 am

Not when you take a gallon of milk out of the fridge, set it down, ADD for half a second.. then come back two hours later to see the milk still sitting out. -That- is not good xD.
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sniperwolf777 Tue May 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Frost_Wolf wrote:... Whoa, whoa. Wait. WHAT? If snipes isn't allowed to troll, he will cease to exist! He's like an ownry plant; trolling is his photosynthesis.

.. K. Enough picking on Snipe for me this week.

I'm askin' my girlfriend if she would have any interest in something like this. I'll poke at my 'sister' too. She's a she and has as big of a hard-on for wolves as any one else here, as well as Forum rp. But I can't promise too much. They do have wills of their own, and I'm not that controlling of an individual.

Sorry for the double posting, by the way! I get bored easy.. and no one has been online since last night Dx.

I will put on my good newfie knee high rubbers and personally kick your ass.
sniperwolf777
sniperwolf777
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Male
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://www.sniperswithoutfear.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Tue May 10, 2011 6:56 pm

I feel that I should be honored by this act.

Sadly, I am a skinny sonofabitch, and therefor have no ass to be kicked.

You just need someone to give you a hug. I propose a group hug for Snipes, here. Any volunteers?
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fighter_Wolf Tue May 10, 2011 8:20 pm

All the nostalgia in this thread lol. I still talk to moon_mists sometimes, yaknow. lmao
Fighter_Wolf
Fighter_Wolf
Super Active Member
Super Active Member

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost_Wolf Tue May 10, 2011 8:35 pm

I!.. Don't remember who that is. Very Happy? .. wait.. vaugely. A little bit.

S'been a while, man.
Frost_Wolf
Frost_Wolf

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next