Clan BFaC's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itempack Contest (SUBMISSION)

+2
sniperwolf777
darkwulfv
6 posters

Go down

Itempack Contest (SUBMISSION) Empty Itempack Contest (SUBMISSION)

Post by darkwulfv Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:39 pm

Submit your item packs here!
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-04-19

https://clanbfac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Itempack Contest (SUBMISSION) Empty Re: Itempack Contest (SUBMISSION)

Post by sniperwolf777 Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Heal item: simpliest of all things. Med-Kit heals (i have no idea what unit hp is gonna be like so ima say) 175 hp Permanent 2 minute recharge.
Weapon: Incenary Rounds. Adds Burn damage with each hit. (Incinerate Razz)
Other: Flash bang. Medium size aoe stun. 3 charges

Heal: Heal station: Deployable healing station wich heals anyone in its aoe for 1% health a second for 30 seconds . 5 charges
Weapon: Machine gun: increases attack speed by 10%
Other: Bullet proof vest: increases armor by 4. (or reduces peircing damage by 20% if possible)

Last edited by sniperwolf777 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:20 am; edited 3 times in total
sniperwolf777
sniperwolf777
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Male
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://www.sniperswithoutfear.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooo-Gunsniper Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:45 pm

Heal Item: Medical Syringe - Heals 10% of the user's base health over time. 1 charge.
Weapon: Napalm Grenade - Do damage to all units in a small-medium AoE and set them on fire, doing damage over time.
Other: Shield Pack - Creates a shield that absorbs 500 damage. Unlimited charges and a 5 minute cooldown.
Mooo-Gunsniper
Mooo-Gunsniper
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Firemonkey Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:32 am

Some items

Bandage: Well it's nothing great but it's still pretty useful. Heals you or your teamate. 1 charge.

Claymore: Step the claymore up and watch shit fly. Blow's up upon activation in an area. 1 charge

Scope: assasinate teh target. Increases your range and attack damage.

Last edited by Firemonkey on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Firemonkey
Firemonkey
Super Active Member
Super Active Member

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFluffy Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:51 am

Yeah its 1 A.M, im bored and its gunna take too long to install D2 again.

Heal: Energy Transmuter: Heals % of HP equal to half % of current mana. Does not consume any mana though. 120 second cooldown.

Weapon: Harpoon Gun: Increase damage by 150% for 5 seconds. But has a 30% slower attack speed after effect for 25 seconds. 50 second cooldown.

Other: Snipe Attachment: Allows user to hit enemy more accurately, increase damage by 15%. Passive item.

Another one.

Heal: Strength Conversion: Decreases damage by 30% for 30 seconds, and heals 35% of maxhealth and 20% maxmana over the 30 seconds. 80 second cooldown.

Weapon: Lightning Rod: Gives Lightning bonus X damage. Has a chance to strike other enemy units around the strucken target. 300 AoE

Other: Flare Gun: Shoots a giant flare at enemy in 400 AoE, does little damage of X. Decreases enemy movement speed by 35% and attack speed by 15%. 6 charges.

BTW i mean X as a variable, since i dont know base attack. And i only used percentage because i don't know base attack of enemy or base health of player.
CaptainFluffy
CaptainFluffy
Super Active Member
Super Active Member

Male
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Fewmets Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:12 pm

ok i have some unique ideas that i wanted to post while they came to mind they have these icons in this order
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=94400
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=94371
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=56549&prev=status%3Dg%26search%3Dpower%2520suit%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Heal: Nanite Grenade Heals nearby allies 30%/s for 3 seconds and hurts nearby enemies for half that -range 100 target ground radius 800
Weapon: Nanite Bomb does 1 of 5 random effects due to the unstable nature of the nanites -range 1000
1) kills all enemies in 500 radius 50/100
2) hurts you (1hp left and gives you pheremone buff [draws enemys over to you but they wont attack until at least melee range]) 5/100
3) hurts random squad mate (half life left [if they had less then half life heals up to half]) 20/100
4) kills all enemies in 1500 radius 20/100
5) kills all enemies 5/100
Other: Nanite Armour has 5 effects for your hero (does all 5)
1)33% evasion
2)8hp/s regen
3)+150 ms
4)-5 armour
5)max life = 90
the values are set to change once i know more about values in the game and once i review the other site but i think it looks good so far not overpowered and not like the armour will kill you at early levels in 1 hit.

Fewmets
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Female
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.trixstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFluffy Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:54 pm

Heal: Soul Converter: Heals 3% Health and Mana for each corpse near the unit in a 550 Range. 55 second cooldown. 6 Charges.

Weapon: Rocket Launcher: Passive ability. Gives unit a 200 AoE for each attack, deals 50% of damage to units hit by AoE.

Other: Anabolic Steroids: Raises attack by 75% for 15 seconds but reduces health by 15% during that time of effect. 3 Charges. 35 second cooldown.
Yeah sorry i couldnt provide the icons for my items.
CaptainFluffy
CaptainFluffy
Super Active Member
Super Active Member

Male
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:09 am

Sphere-o-boom: Kills everything everywhere over 35 seconds. If user is killed in that time, the doomsday device is disarmed.

Positron Shooter: takes 1 second to charge, then looses an epic laser beam, which deals burns and 350 damage to all betweeb it and it's target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down