Clan BFaC's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Contest (Entries)

+3
Mooo-Gunsniper
CaptainFluffy
darkwulfv
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wolf Contest (Entries) Empty Wolf Contest (Entries)

Post by darkwulfv Sun May 25, 2008 4:57 am

Entrants:

By: CaptainFluffy
Nature Wolf

Appearance: Color should be green, and a little bigger than scout wolf.

Starting Stats: 15 Str, 12 Agi, 23 Int.

Advantages: Mana degeneration slower, High Armor
Weaknesses: Slow Attack, Low Health.

Abilities
Vine Shoot - Shoots out a vine to blind target momentarily(kind of like faerie fire's miss effect) while dealing moderate damage over time.

Nature's Protection - Grants an armor bonus for a short period of time.

Natural Illusion - Creates a clone of Nature wolf, but the cloned wolf must stay in a designated range near trees.

Veggies -An aura that grants faster mana regeneration.

Nature's Fury - For every tree around caster, is +10 damage to spell, spell's base damage is int x ?. (? = variable)

Last edited by darkwulfv on Sun May 25, 2008 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-04-19

https://clanbfac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wolf Contest (Entries) Empty Re: Wolf Contest (Entries)

Post by darkwulfv Sun May 25, 2008 4:59 am

By: CaptainFluffy
Mech Wolf

Appearance: Color is gray and is as big as a normal wolf size, maybe a little bigger.

Starting Stats: Str=17 Agi=9 Int=24

Advantages: Faster food recover (while eating), High HP, Strong Armor.
Weaknesses: Slow HP recovery, Very slow attack, takes extra damage from spells

Abilities
Electricute - Shoots an electric bolt at enemy, bolt has a chance to stun enemy for a few seconds, does extra damage if enemy is near water.

Metallic Armor - Passive armor boost, has a chance to get enemy stunned when enemy attacks wolf.

Electric charge - Grants the target friendly unit (including yourself) an attack speed boost, but no effect if target unit is in water.

Metal Claws -Metal claws in wolf allow each of the wolf's attack to be more effecient,
damage is increased and a chance to put open wound on enemy as a
result,enemy gets damaged over time.

Lightning Strike
-A lightning bolt comes crashing down in a small area, and has a chance to
enflame the area, causing some damage to nearby enemies.

Last edited by darkwulfv on Sun May 25, 2008 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Sun May 25, 2008 5:00 am

By: Topher523
Stealth Wolf

Element: Air

Starting Stats- int=24 str=10 agil=16

Appearance- Medium sized and whiteish grey. Transluscent to some degree.

Abilities
Feet of Air - This aura raises the evasion of the stealth wolf, and slightly raises the evsaion of all nearby pack wolves. At night the stealths wolves evasion is raised even more, and nearby pack wolves is raised a little more too.

Assassin's Breath - Melee range spell that causes the wolf to vanish after use. Deals moderate damage and has a long cooldown.

Intel Ward - Places a ward that gives vision of an area for a time. Cannot be seen by other players.

Rush of Wind - Increases movespeed and attack damage for a time. Increases food loss rate slightly, and slows wolf down after use.

Hurricane Howl - Lets out a tremendous burst of wind that hides allies and attracts all attention to the Stealth Wolf.

Last edited by darkwulfv on Sun May 25, 2008 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Sun May 25, 2008 5:00 am

By: Mooo-Gunsniper
Spirit Wolf
Element: Spirit

Appearance: A more transparent version of the spirit wolf model, but not invisible. Preferably a blue or purple color.

Starting Stats: Strength: 10 Agility: 20 Intelligence: 20

Advantages: Can take on two other forms and focuses on damage and confusion
Weaknesses: It's normal attack is weak and spirit wolf's abilities are a bit more costly in mana.

Abilities
Mist - The spirit wolf emits a dark, cloudy mist from it's body that lowers attack and movespeed of enemies nearby.

Doubles - The Spirit Wolf Splits into two identical spirits, and as long as one of them survive after the spell ends, the Spirit Wolf lives. Every level increases the amount of spirits the wolf splits into by one.

Transformation - The Spirit Wolf is able to transform itself into two different spirits. The buck and the dragon, both with different purposes.
Buck Spirit: Fast, weak and mainly used as a scout. Has truesight.
Drake Spirit: A big and incredibly slow flying unit with a strong attack.

Illusionary Spirits - Summons identical illusions that do no damage. Each level increases amount of illusions by one.

Spiritual Strike - Strike a target with the fury of the spirits for an amount of damage. This move gets more powerful every time a wolf loses a life or dies.

Last edited by darkwulfv on Sun May 25, 2008 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Sun May 25, 2008 5:01 am

By: Darkwulfv

Omega Wolf
Element: Spirit

Appearance:Small, about the size of the fighter wolf. Brownish in color.

Starting Stats: Agil: 16, Str: 10, Intl: 24

Advantages: Excellent at surviving. Has a high health regeneration rate.
Weaknesses: Not a very good fighter.

Abilities:
Hunger Endurance - When activated, you lose less food. However, you also lose health slowly.

Submission - Melee attack that inflicts damage to both the target and the Omega wolf. Stuns both.

Clown of the Pack - Increases life regen of nearby allies, as well as grants an armor bonus to himself.

Joyous Kill - When the Omega Wolf successfully kills an enemy, he gains a large boost in attack and armor.

Revengeful Spite - Slightly damages (but cannot kill) all allied units nearby, then focuses the energy into a beam of spiritual energy that slams into a target, slowing them and dealing damage in accordance to the number of allies nearby.

Last edited by darkwulfv on Sun May 25, 2008 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Sun May 25, 2008 5:02 am

By: Darkwulfv
Dire Wolf (Primary attribute is strength)

Element: Earth

Appearance: Very slightly larger than the Blade Wolf. Purplish/brown.

Starting Stats: Agil: 14, Str: 22, Intl: 14

Advantages: Excellent tank and fighter. Although large, the Dire wolf is surprisingly fast. Also good on armor.
Weaknesses: Terrible food maximum, and only two spells inflict damage.

Abilities
:
Tundra Blast - Hits an enemy with a furious blast of frost, slowing them drastically.

Supreme Crashing Claw - Like Crashing Claw, except it deals more damage and stuns.

Thick Fur - Adds an armor bonus.

Survival Instinct - When attacked with low health, the Dire Wolf gains a temporary armor bonus.

Rockslide - Causes rocks to hurtle down onto the heads of enemy units in 3 waves. (Channeling)

Last edited by darkwulfv on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFluffy Sun May 25, 2008 4:06 pm

Trickster Wolf
Element: Trickery

Appearance: As small as scout wolf, gray.

Starting Stats:
Str=10, Agi=17, Int=23

Advantages:
Fast attack speed, Supportive to team wolves, Fast movement speed
Weaknesses: Very Fragile(Low HP and Armor), Low attack due to fast attack speed.

Abilities:
Mirror Illusion - Creates a clone of every type of team wolves,(ex. teammates are blade wolf, and fighter wolf, trickster wolf creates a clone of each wolf, so it creates a fighter and blade wolf) and trickster wolf. Give the clones no attack, and the same level as copied wolf. Duration increases with each level.

Creep Mask - Transforms the trickster wolf into a creep, (like a hunter or swamp monster) kind of like possession spell with the banshees, wolf transformed does no damage. Duration of transformation increases with each level.

Mass Attack - Trickster wolf creates several clones, when clones attack enemy, they deal a high amount of damage and disappear (except original trickster wolf). Clones of wolf and damage dealt is increased with each level.

Illusionist - Gives an aura, that increases evasion chance. Evasion chance also increases with each point put in mirror illusion.

Ultimate - Creates a giant mist that renders attacking. Friendly Wolf and trickster wolf's armor,movement speed, HP temporarily increase when inside the mist. Mist follows the trickster wolf when skill is higher level. Mist AOE, duration increases with each level, also, the armor,movement speed and hp bonus increase with each level too.

Ulti might be overpowered, so tell me what to fix =P
CaptainFluffy
CaptainFluffy
Super Active Member
Super Active Member

Male
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooo-Gunsniper Sun May 25, 2008 5:14 pm

Name: Undead Wolf
Element: Death

Appearance: A skeletal model of a wolf OR a meat-like wolf.

Starting Stats:Strength: 15 Agility: 15 Intelligence:20

Advantages: Abilities deal serious damage to enemies and a good amount of health.
Weaknesses: The undead wolf sacrifices hp to deal lots of damage.

Abilities
Cannibalism: The Undead Wolf rips off a chunk of itself and eats it like food, converting health into mana. Every level increases amount of mana gained.

Regeneration: Being part of the undead, the wolf can regenerate limbs automatically. Gives the Undead Wolf an increased health regeneration. Every level increases health regeneration by a small bit.

Hurl Meat: The Undead Wolf tears off a chunk of it's own meat and hurls it at an enemy. This move takes away health to deal double the damage to an enemy. Every level increases damage dealt to an enemy.

Undead Slam: The Undead Wolf uses all of it's strength and magical power to slam the ground, dealing damage to all nearby enemies while hurting itself in the process.

Deathly Plague: A passive ability that makes the Undead Wolf release a deathly cloud that forces all nearby enemies to get sick and lose health. At the same time, the wolf's flesh and blood is filled with disease and viruses, causing any enemy to lose even more health when attacking the Undead Wolf.
Mooo-Gunsniper
Mooo-Gunsniper
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:22 am

By : Naba
Arctic wolf
element : frost
best in intelligence, after that, strengbth

Spells should be :
1. Arctic cold : freezes a target and dealing medium damage over time. Also have a small area of effect, without freeze.
2. Arctic wave : sends a cold wave of water to the target area, dealing medium damage and chilling them. (well, a bit like breath of frost)
3. Cold claws (auto-castable maybe) : Gives a chance to freeze or chill on attack.
4. Summer fur (ultimate) : The wolf changes his winter fur to summer fur, increasing attack and movement speed. Lasts 30-60 sec. 240-360 sec cooldown.
Wolf ability : hibernate : greatly decreases food loss, a bit increasing health regeneration. However, it took 10 seconds to hibernate and to dehibernate. If the arctic wolf is attacked while he is hibernated, he will be shocked for a few seconds, and loose 10% hp. (this skill could be instead of sleep for him)

(Have I wrote to the bad topic ? xD )

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:24 am

Welcome to the forums, Naba! This is an okay place to post it. I'll critique it in the other thread (The submission and discussion thread) tomorrow. Introduce yourself in the Say Hi! section if you would, so we can all greet you properly Very Happy
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FurryRage Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:03 pm

ok, forget about me, I have big connection problems since sunday, getting internet is like refreshing for 30 minutes to get 2 minutes of internet, rince and repeat. For that reason I'll keep it short and just say don't wait for me, I won't be able to post my wolf until my connection problem is solved.
FurryRage
FurryRage

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://epictales.free.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by FurryRage Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:39 am

YAR, 'm back!

I'll post my wolf even if you already decided ;p

By: FurryRage
Veteran Wolf

Appearance: Like alpha male, with a slightly greyish colour, must appear as an old but strong wolf, with possibly a scar over one of his eyes and the tip of his fur totally grey while the center is still like the alpha male.

Starting Stats: 18 Str, 10 Agi, 22 Int. Strength and agi should have a low increase (slightly bigger for strength while Int increase much, since his strength is just some relinquished thing from the past, he won't evolve it too much (was just to give him HP since he's a survivor), primary stat is int.

Advantages: A lot of time spent to be hunt and survive make him effective to help the pack against all sort of threats (major party buffer/helper).
Weaknesses: Though still relatively strong and very cuning, he lost most of his agility due to his old age, he's slow to attack/move and rely mostly on his skills (not good at fight).

What was missing in this game was a wolf dedicated to buff the party ^^
except for alpha female (mostly heal anyway) there was only wolves with 1 aura skill to help or so, not much as a real major buffer.
should have a slow attack so that he is not much effective in battle (like for scout), it's not his goal, maybe attack like a blade wolf while having less damage at start.

Abilities
Veteran Advice (passive) - another aura skill, the veteran advice help the pack by giving advices to manage the pack better. While not much, he helps the pack to gain more coordination, losing food slower and attacking/moving faster (himself too)
Don't work if there is less than 2 other wolves in the aura area (must be 3 wolves at least to work with the veteran, wanted to make it 4 to force the pack to stay grouped to benefit of it but I thought about leavers and games with low number of players)
buff is 5/10/15/20% less food loss (by better managing the food stock), 2/5/7/10% damage and attack speed increase, 2/5/7/10% move increase) area is 900/1100/1300/1500. MUST have at least 3 wolves in the area to take effect.
Alternatively, the bonuses could depend of the number of wolves present in the area, it's better this way, like : 1*wolves% less food loss, attack speed and damages is 0.5*wolves% and move 0.5*wolves% making the skill little effective with small packs but highly effective if all the pack stay grouped since it's easier to improve the management of the pack with more members present. Force teamwork and make it useless in low number packs while really interesting for a real teamplay game in 5vs5

Creep Hunt - Having survived creeps for a long time, the veteran wolf know how to deal with them, he can make

Human Hunt - Having survived creeps for a long time, the veteran wolf know how to deal with them, he can make

Trick Councealance -

Ancient Alpha Power (ultimate) - Having been the ancient alpha male, the veteran still have some authority over the pack. He can take the lead for some seconds to give a huge boost to the pack under his commandment.
Duration 15 secs, 120 secs cooldown, area 1500
With an eased ability to order the other wolves, the effects of his advices are doubled (tripled at level 2) for 15 seconds

I hope you'll really like it. I thought about making a basic wolf but then I asked myself "what does this map really need in term of gameplay which is not already in?" And then I came up with a major buffer who could be a real support depending of the number of wolves with him ^^
FurryRage
FurryRage

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:31 pm

I like your core idea; an old wolf who has lost his sheen and now just guides the pack instead of leading it directly. However, I'm not so sure of his skills. Since his attacking is mediocre, he should have at least one decent power spell, but I see only support (which isn't terrible, persay).

I would have to get a skinner to do this wolf if you want him to look old with a scar and interesting color shading.

Veteran Advice - Good god. This can be done pretty easily, but there's a problem: I can't make auras turn on/off by number of wolves. This skill can be done. I don't see it being a huge problem.

Creep Hunt/Human Hunt - These shouldn't be two abilities. It's kind of like having Critical Strike and Evasion on a unit when they could just use Drunken Brawler. I'm not sure what they do yet anyways =p

Trick Concealance - No such word as Concealance =p. Need to know what this does before I can say anything.

Ancient Alpha Power - For one, this has no element which all ultimates require. (Except for the Radioactive and DragunWulf, but they're special) Two, it would require far too much coding to be effective, and it might not even work. Modifying passives, especially auras, is a hellstorm of problems. Plus, it doesn't feel like an ultimate. 15 seconds of extra movespeed, attack speed, and less food loss doesn't feel like any ultimate I'd like. I think he should come out of nowhere and suddenly be able to kick some serious ass. Or something.
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FurryRage Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:50 pm

Ok, I'm finishing it ;p

Veteran Advice :
if you can code it so the effects can vary depending on the number of
wolves in the area, then no need to limit it by having a minimum number
of wolves in, since anyway the less there are, the less effect it does.
so, if it's possible, it'll only go like this :

Veteran Advice (passive) - the veteran advice help the pack by giving advices to manage the pack
better. While not much, he helps the pack to gain more coordination, losing food slower and attacking/moving faster (himself too)
1*wolves% less food loss, attack and move speed is a 0.5*wolves% increase (wolves only count when in the aura area)
is it possible to make something like this (I like it better than taking effect when there is a certain amount of wolves anyway)
bonuses are for level 1, multiply it by the level to know the amounts of higher levels. at level 4 it's 4*wolves% for food and 2*wolves% for speed. Also, it may become very handy (cause as it is it's just a "common" skill) if it could also reduce the other wolves skills cost (then I would reduce the % to 0.75 per level instead of 1 for food loss reduction)

This one may change to this :
EDIT : OWWW I had a wonderful idea about something like the scout
trap abilities but with tactical formations giving different bonuses. This way it could have 4 formations, one increasing attack speed, another increasing move speed, one increasing critical strikes and a last one giving evasion or something like that, I'm working on it

Improved Hunt - (fused the two hunt in a single one, I wanted to make two different at first, to give bonuses against different ennemies, this way changing the targets and way of playing of the pack, but well, guess it was stupid) Having survived ennemies for a long time, the veteran wolf know how to deal with them and fight them more effectively.
Give 5/10/15/20% more damage to the pack and reduce ennemies damages by the same amount. I should think of something else but it's all for now, I'm working on it, but I'm more interested in finding a good ultimate at the moment.

This one is subject to change

Concealed Pack - By helping the pack move unnoticed or stay camouflaged to ambush, the Veteran can strike his ennemies by surprise.
Invisibility on all wolf in the area but only after a few seconds when the skill is used. Fade time : 5/4/3/2 secs, area 900/1100/1300/1500, no movespeed bonus, bonus damage when you break invisibility, 25/50/75/100 (on each wolf, that's why it may be lowered, how about 20/40/60/80?), invisibility last 6/9/12/15 secs, cooldown is 60 secs.

This one I won't change or just for tweaks

Some Other Ability ^^

working on it
EDIT : ok, I think it may go with an evasion/critical strike bonus to every wolf but with low chances.

Ancient Alpha Power (ultimate)
- Having been the ancient alpha male, the veteran still have some
authority over the pack. He can take the lead for some seconds. Have to find something else as an effect ;p
ANOTHER EDIT : maybe I found what to get, how about an avatar skill?
the wolf being old, he rush in first line boiling with fiery anger, not caring for his live, sacrificing himself to protect the other wolves. Automatically taunt ennemies (ennemy players too) get an increased amount of HP, bonus attack and more defense, but HP are drained at a constant speed, because even if he doesn't sense the pain in this berserk state, it greatly strain his old body. Hp drain can kill him if he activated it while not having sufficient HP.
the goal of this skill would be to make him die or be terribly damaged in the end but while under the effect, he attracts the ennemies attack but with like 100 def or something like that, making him nearly only lose hp to the drain, thus protecting the other wolves. Also his bonus attack would make him effective in combat for this short time. it's not perfect, it should be tweaked (like why give him bonus hp if they're drained anyway) but if you think of it as a good ultimate I'll definitely work on it.

also, for the direct damage skill, I don't want it to have one, his goal is to improve greatly the effectiveness of the whole pack, not attacking (like the alpha female in a way) and (but since I didn't wrote it at that time you couldn't have guessed) his concealed pack skill (trick concealance ;p sorry for my english error) give a bonus on first strike on every wolf, this way you can easily go for 300/400 bonus damages with it. I considered it as his damaging ability, that's why I probably won't do a "real" (direct) one.

Sorry if it's not finished, I just started to think about it so even if I know globally what it should do, I'm still thinking on what should the skills do exactly.
Wait just a few more days please.

EDIT : OK, I thought about it and how about making it a buffer using the number of wolves present around him to increase the effects of his skills? Thus, making him a wolf whose skills are not empowered by night/stat/health or things we find almost in everymap but by the number of friends around, making him kind of unique to play with.
Could it be done? If so, I'll finish him tomorrow or on saturday at least and change his skills so that everyone change according to wolves in area.

Last edited by FurryRage on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
FurryRage
FurryRage

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Dude. Holycrap. Do me a favor and sort that post out. Use proper paragraphs and stuff, and organize it. I can't tell what's what >.<
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FurryRage Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:15 pm

done, is it ok like that?
sorry for posting huge crappy posts ;p

Also If I could get you on msn on saturday between (7 hour difference is it?) 7am and 2pm (your time) it would be good, so that I won't have to discuss everything in one post but only speak about it one step after another.
FurryRage
FurryRage

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:29 pm

I can't. I'm going on vacation on saturday for a week =(
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FurryRage Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:05 pm

well, tomorrow maybe? just for like 30 mins/ 1 hour max, so I can know what you like and what you dislike and find something else for when you'll be back ^^
same hours, but tomorrow, is it ok? I'll be on msn anyway, just come and wizz me if you're ok.
FurryRage
FurryRage

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Yeah, i'll be on tomorrow. I can do that for ya.
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:31 am

Star Wolf (Wolf O'Donnell)
Element:
Lasers

Appearance: medium sized gery wolf with a cool glow attached to the mouth. Which he will fire lasers out of.

Starting Stats:
Str=11, Agi=13, Int=25

Advantages:
Quick attack speed, ranged, excellent disrupter
Weaknesses: Not much HP, not so fast in movement.

Abilities:
Wolf Phantasm - Dashes quickly to a given point, damaging all units between him and the point. The distance traveled, speed of travel and damage caused raise per level.

Can't Let you Do That - Wolf can't let you do that! He instantly lets loose his famous quotation, stopping the foes in the target area form using their last issued command, as well as stunning them. AOE and stun time increase per level.

Charged Laser - The longer after using this ability that Wolf goes without attacking, the higher his next attack's damage is. Time needed to charge goes down whiel attack power cap goes up per level.

Reflector - Creates a reflector which negates attack damage back to the attacker but drains mana per second. The mana cost and damage reflected boost per level.

Starwolf Airstrike - Calls in his team to begin barraging the area with lasers from the skies. Dealing large damage but having the tradeoff of being caught in the crossfire.

BTW, I have sound files of all of the quotes from Wolf, if you need them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Firemonkey Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Your so crazy about that star wolf Very Happy .

That second spell is basically silance with stun or at least iam guessing but nice idea you got there.
Firemonkey
Firemonkey
Super Active Member
Super Active Member

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sniperwolf777 Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Wouldnt a silence and a stun be kinda useless. A stun stops from casting and well ermm stuns
sniperwolf777
sniperwolf777
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Male
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://www.sniperswithoutfear.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:14 pm

It's not a silence, it stops ALL commands, spell or not.
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sniperwolf777 Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:32 pm

aaal commands would be a stun.
sniperwolf777
sniperwolf777
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Male
Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2008-04-30

http://www.sniperswithoutfear.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Firemonkey Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:52 am

Silance only stops the person from casting an shit but apparently the spell is just a plan stun.
Firemonkey
Firemonkey
Super Active Member
Super Active Member

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next