Clan BFaC's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Contest (Entries)

+3
Mooo-Gunsniper
CaptainFluffy
darkwulfv
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wolf Contest (Entries) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf Contest (Entries)

Post by FurryRage Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:59 am

Ok, here is something more final.
still, I have to speak abou
t some of the skills with darkwulf to tweak them or remake them.
if you ever stop on msn during the day (don't forget I'm in france) just wizz me. (once you'll be back of course)

also, wolf o donell could be fun but more as a cameo/secret wolf (how about an ar-wing crash site?)

By: FurryRage
Veteran Wolf

Appearance:
Like alpha male, with a slightly greyish colour, must appear as an old but strong wolf, the ex-alpha male before he got beaten, with possibly a scar over one of his eyes and the tip of his fur totally grey while the center is still like the alpha male.

Starting Stats:
18 Str, 10 Agi, 22 Int. Strength and agi should have a low increase (slightly bigger for strength while Int increase much, since his
strength is just some relinquished thing from the past, he won't evolve it too much (was just to give him HP since he's a survivor), primary
stat is int.

Advantages: A lot of time spent to be hunt and survive make him effective to help the pack against all
sort of threats (major party buffer/helper).
Weaknesses:
Though still relatively strong and very cuning, he lost most of his agility due to his old age, he's slow to attack/move and rely mostly on
his skills (not good at fight).

Veteran Advice (passive) - the veteran advice help the pack by giving advices to manage the pack
better. While not much, he helps the pack to gain more coordination and switch to different organisations to improve their effectiveness in a given domain.

Works like the scout wolf trap skill, give a new formation each level. AoE is 900/1100/1300/1500. Duration of the bonus is 15/20/25/30 secs.
I chose to make it only last for a moment, this way it won't make other wolves aura useless, and will even be stakable with these.
I don't think the veteran different formations should be stackable with each other, but I don't know if it's possible to supress an effect before it wears out.
If you think it's better, you can make it a permanent aura instead of a buff and then just switch between the different auras when clicking on a new one.
I would myself prefer the switching permanent auras but I fear it'll make other wolves aura useless.
Level 1 give the Rationing Formation. Reduce the food consumption and the skill costs by 5% per allied wolf in the area.
Level 2 give the Moving Formation. Increase the attacking and moving speed by 3% per allied wolf in the area.
Level 3 give the Threatening Formation. Make a 3% per wolf buff to damage on allies and 3% per wolf debuff to damage on ennemies.
Level 4 give the Striking Formation. Give a 3% evasion and critical*2 chance per allied wolf in the area.

Improved Hunt - The veteran know how to improve the results of a hunt, all of it reside in increasing the efficiency of the common, and thus generally underused, actions. All the basic wolf actions of the wolves in the area are strenghtened, making the pack up to 3 times faster in his common actions (may make it only 2), thus making the hunt far more efficient.
Sleep and lick recover 65/90/110/135 hp each instead of 45, eat recover 16/22/27/33 food per chomp instead of 11, increase scout range of vision for invisibles, reduce the puppy chances to be sick, etc etc. AoE of 900/1100/1300/1500.

Concealed Pack (how about Sudden Strike?)- By helping the pack move unnoticed or stay camouflaged to ambush, the Veteran can strike his ennemies by surprise.
Invisibility on all wolf in the area but only after a few seconds when the skill is used. Fade time : 5/4/3/2 secs, area 900/1100/1300/1500, wolves must stay still to remain invisible or maybe make them only move at 5/10/15/20% of their normal speed (should discuss with darkwulf about that), then bonus damage when you break invisibility, 25/50/75/100 (on each wolf, that's why it may be lowered, how about 20/40/60/80? for 5 wolves it's already a lot),
invisibility last 6/9/12/15 secs (only if the wolves are able to move, no time limit if they must stay still), cooldown is 60 secs.

This one may change for tweaks, need to discuss with darkwulf about it.

Spirit of the Pack - By strenghtening the bonds between the wolves in the pack, each wolf can improve his weaknesses with the help of the others. The veteran help them get stronger, faster and harder to kill.
Increase each stat by 0.5/1/1.5/2 (rounded up) per allied wolf in the area. Permanent effect. AoE 900/1100/1300/1500.

Ancient Alpha Power (ultimate)
- Having been the ancient alpha male, the veteran still have some authority over the pack. He can take the lead for some seconds. Have to find something else as an effect ;p
how about an avatar skill?
the wolf being old, he rush in first line boiling with fiery anger, not caring for his live, sacrificing himself for the greater good of the pack.
Automatically taunt ennemies (ennemy players too, even if they may react and change target, at least they'll lose a few secs), get an increased
amount of HP, bonus attack and more defense, but HP are drained at a constant speed, because even if he doesn't sense the pain in this
berserk state, it greatly strain his old body. Hp drain can kill him if he activated it while not having sufficient HP.
the goal of this skill would be to make him die or be terribly damaged in the end but while under the effect, he attracts the ennemies attack but with like
100 def or something like that, making him nearly only lose hp to the drain, thus protecting the other wolves. Also his bonus attack would
make him effective in combat for this short time. Maybe we could change the hp drain by an increased received damages, and then not changing his armor, but I prefer the drain.
Kind of a suicidal skill, losing lives to help others keep theirs. I don't know if you'll lik it, but I could make it less powerfull while lowering the death chances.

have to discuss about this one with darkwulf too to balance it/ find a proper use of it.

Last edited by FurryRage on Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
FurryRage
FurryRage

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://epictales.free.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Your post is organized now, thanks. But please, make it into proper paragraphs (especially the last skill), so it reduces the post size. I mean, in the last ability, you have "the goal of this" in a single line.
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-04-19

https://clanbfac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FurryRage Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:38 pm

sorry, the editing function seems to reorganize and compress the posts without me touching anything.
I'll remake it as it was (more or less) before the editing changed it.
ok, done.

Last edited by FurryRage on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
FurryRage
FurryRage

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://epictales.free.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:02 pm

That never happens to me. Ever. I think that's your browser's fault... *shrug*
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:47 am

hmm im not even sure if this is still going on anymore but how about another healer wolf? female always drops and shit like that and dooms the pack well you need a back up plan right??

By: Blood_Carnage (formerly Darkwolfs )

Name: Healer wolf

Element: Light/Healer

Appearance: White/Yellow glowish color, a little bigger then the alpha female.

Starting Stats: 14 agi, 11 str , 25 int

Advantages: Awsome healer and amazing mana and fast regen,
Disadvantes: Terrible fighter and low health

Abilities!:

Howl of healing: heals all nearby allies by 200 hp over 30 seconds. range and healed amout increases over leveling up

Healer's instinct : adds hp regen to all nearby allies

Chain of healing : heals 200 hp and bounces, each bounce heals less hp

Super Blink : blinks a short distance allowing the healer to teleport in and out of battle. ( higher range and less cooldown then the alpha female's blink )

Burning Light : summons rains of burning light to fall upon the enemy wolves ( range whole map and deals up to 350 damage * if need be you can balance that out* )

The main reason would kinda be like a baby-sitter kinda wolf.. not as good as a healer as the female wolf but shes better then nothing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fewmets Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:24 am

if the last post is 7 months ago its pretty safe to say its no longer applicable

Fewmets
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Female
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.trixstudios.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwulfv Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:38 am

Actually, a caretaker (a secondary healer who is slightly more offensive) is in the plans. And Mooo won this contest with his Undead wolf. Topher523 came in with his Aeroblade wolf as well.
darkwulfv
darkwulfv
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Last edited by Blood_Carnage on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:57 am

fewmets wrote:if the last post is 7 months ago its pretty safe to say its no longer applicable

thanks agent obvious Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2